Welcome to the Tundenny website.

Obidient is a youth movement not Labour Party supporters — Nosa Rex - Tundenny Blog

Popular Nollywood actor, Nosa Rex, gives clarity on the term ‘Obidient’ which he termed a youth movement other than just Labour Party supporters.

The movie actor took to his Instagram page to correct the misconception that Obidients are only out to promote Peter Obi’s party.

Obidient is a youth movement not Labour Party supporters - Tundenny Blog

Nosa Rex affirmed that as an Obidient, their aim is to say no and fight towards the truthful political cause backed by the support of youths.

He further addressed a faction of the movement who attack and curse others from the same group. The Nollywood actor insisted those who stir violence amongst the group are unworthy to call themselves a member.

Watch the video below …

Instagram Video

Categories: News

Sulaimon Babatunde

Sulaimon Babatunde

I am an internet search engine marketer, graphic designer and web designer based in Lagos, Nigeria. I always get orientation to do my things from the Google search results.

10 Comments

127 · April 3, 2023 at 5:24 pm

Great boog here! Additionally your webdite sso much up fast!

What wweb host are youu the usse of? Can I aam gettiong yolur affiliate link foor yourr host?
I wish myy web site loaded uup aas fasdt as yours lol

https://bit.ly · April 5, 2023 at 6:09 pm

I blieve that iis amohg the so much important informationn for me.
And i am happoy reading yourr article. However shoould observatioon on few common things, Thee site taste iss great, thee
articles iss in point of fawct great : D. Good process, cheers

903 · April 13, 2023 at 6:15 am

For most recent news yoou have too viksit the web and on web I fond thijs sit ass a most excellenjt
web page foor latest updates.

833 · April 15, 2023 at 7:07 pm

Hllo there! Thhis aarticle could not bbe written any better!
Readijg throough this article reminds mme oof my previous roommate!
He constantky kept preaching about this. I aam goingg to forwward this post to him.Pretty sjre he’s going tto have a very good read.
I appreciaate you forr sharing!

https://bit.ly · April 19, 2023 at 1:46 pm

Hllo i am kavin, its my furst time to commemting anyplace, whn i read this piece off writing i
thougtht i could also reate comment ddue to this goood paragraph.

718 · April 20, 2023 at 3:44 am

I like what youu guys arre usually up too. Thhis sort
of clpever wotk and reporting! Keep up the amazing orks guys I’ve incorporated you
guys to my own blogroll.

278 · April 27, 2023 at 12:28 pm

Wow that wass unusual. I jyst wrote ann extremely long
comment but afrer I cliocked submit myy comkent didn’t appear.
Grrrr… well I’m not writijg aall thbat over again. Anyways, just wanted to say excellent blog!

785 · April 29, 2023 at 8:36 am

Fantastic items from you, man. I have takke into accot
your stuff previous to and yyou are just too great. I realoly
luke wha you’ve obtained rigt here, reallyy lik what yyou are stating annd
the bewst way whyerein you assert it. You’re making
it entertaining annd yoou still tske care oof tto keep itt
wise. I can’t wait tto earn muuch more from you.
That is actually a terrific website.

hot babe comes back for dick at GloryHole 6 · May 11, 2023 at 3:51 am

I believe tis is among the most sigmificant info for me.
And i am happy reading your article. However wanbna statement onn some normmal
issues, Thhe site taste is perfect, the articles iss in point oof
fact nice : D. Juust right activity, cheers

中国人色情视频 · July 25, 2023 at 1:38 am

I always used tto sudy pist in news papers buut noow as
I am a user of web so from nnow I am using nnet forr articles or reviews, thanks to web.