Short Details of Caramel Plugg, a Nigerian Actress and Comedian.

Caramel Plugg Biography - Tundenny Blog

Ukonu Ogechi, better known as Caramel Plugg, is a Nigerian-born Canadian-based content producer, Instagram comic, YouTuber, fashion and lifestyle influencer. Caramel Plugg is known for her Instagram comic skits; she is one of the greatest comedy boisterous in Nigeria, and having over 1.2M followers on her Caramel Plugg on Instagram.

Date of birth:

When was Caramel Plugg born?

Ukonu Ogechi known as Caramel Plugg was born on May 28, 2000.

State of Origin:

Ukonu Ogechi is from where?

Ukonu Ogechi known as Caramel Plugg was born in Nigeria and currently resides in Canada, but he is originally from Abia state in Nigeria’s south-eastern region.

Tribe and ethnicity:

Ukonu Ogechi is a Nigerian by birth and Igbo by tribe in Nigeria’s south-east.

Education:

Ukonu Ogechi is a current undergraduate student at the University of the Fraser Valley in Canada.

Social Media Handles

Sulaimon Babatunde

I am an internet search engine marketer, graphic designer and web designer based in Lagos, Nigeria. I always get orientation to do my things from the Google search results.

8 Comments

Exilean · December 11, 2023 at 5:22 pm

Your efforts are really appreciated, and I am grateful for the high-quality content you provided.

tlover tonet · December 18, 2023 at 3:32 am

I am incessantly thought about this, thanks for posting.

Free Temp Mail · January 1, 2024 at 3:38 am

Simply desire to say your article is as surprising The clearness in your post is simply excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work

weight loss gummies review · January 4, 2024 at 12:36 am

Thanks for the wonderful article. It was fun. Look forward to more agreeable from you. How do we communicate?

email account generator · January 6, 2024 at 2:04 pm

Hello everyone, I sincerely look forward to reading the posts on this website as they are updated frequently. It carries enjoyable items.

Puravive fda approved · January 7, 2024 at 4:54 pm

Thank you I have just been searching for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I have found out so far However what in regards to the bottom line Are you certain concerning the supply

Puravive · January 8, 2024 at 6:05 am

I loved you better than you would ever be able to express here. The picture is beautiful, and your wording is elegant; nonetheless, you read it in a short amount of time. I believe that you ought to give it another shot in the near future. If you make sure that this trek is safe, I will most likely try to do that again and again.

ai undress · January 16, 2024 at 11:07 am

I cannot thank you enough for the article.Much thanks again. Great.